- Any manuscript received for reviewing will be treated as confidential document;
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors;
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, and observations should be formulated clearly with supporting arguments, so that authors can use them for improving the paper;
- Reviewers should inform the Associate editors on any substantial similarity between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper;
- Reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Applying the Active voice you’d be able to communicate your idea into a wider audience at a far clear way. If you’ve got ten unique ideas than write ten unique papers cheap research papers There are several those things one wants to look at. My purpose is How it matters not if your paper is all about a breakthrough research